Terms & Conditions
Throughout these terms and conditions we are:
Heron Accounting Services, 40 Isaacs Close, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5HE, ENGLAND
and you are:
Visitor to our Web Site / our Customer
1. Definitions - In this agreement 'Our Web Site' means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Web Site. 'Goods' means any of the goods we offer for sale on our web site. 'Content' means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
2. Our Contract with you - (1) These terms and conditions apply (2) so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our Web Site; and (3) in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods. (4) Goods advertised may not be available (5) You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. (6) We shall accept your order by email confirmation. Our message will also will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when will dispatch your order, or provide you with the appropriate download address. That is when our contract is made. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our web site. (7) We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order Goods. (8) Our software is protected by international copyright and is sold on a single-user license agreement for the use of the licensee or licensees business only. Unlawful copying and distribution will result in prosecution. (9) If we owe you money, we will credit you as soon as is reasonably practicable, but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
3. Price and Payment - (1) All prices displayed are shown in GB Pounds Sterling (£) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. (2) Delivery Charges (if any) will be detailed at the checkout stage. (3) You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it. (4) Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than GB Pounds Sterling (£) will be borne by you. (5) Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time. (6) You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim. (7) All goods sold on this web site, or via any other means, remain the property of Heron Accounting Services. You the user are purchasing the rights to use our software on a single user licence basis (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
5. Delivery - (1) Deliveries will normally be made via digital download direct from our servers. Alternatively, deliveries may be made as an attachment to the email address shown on your order. (2) Should you the customer require a 'Hard Copy' of your software, then, please email this request to has.co.uk. Please note that there is a £10 charge for this service. (2) We aim to deliver all goods within the stated delivery times on the Delivery Page of this site, unless otherwise stated. (3) If we are not able to deliver your Goods (normally because of server or invalid email addresses) for whatever reason, we shall notify you by email to arrange an alternative delivery.
6. Taxes, duties and import restrictions - (1) We have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence. (2) You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
7. Goods Returned - Because you are buying goods by mail order, you may have a right of cancellation. If you do, (and only if you do), these are the terms that will apply. (1) You must tell us that you wish to cancel within 14 days of your receipt of the Goods. Please send an email to email@example.com (2) The goods must be returned to us within 3 days of your telling us you wish to cancel. (3) After we have received the Goods, we will credit you with the full purchase price of the goods. (usually within 14 days of receipt). (4) If you do not return the goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost. (5) We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
8. Disclaimers - (1) We, or our content suppliers, may make improvements or changes to Our Web Site, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice. (2) You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. (3) we give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to: [a] the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose. [b] The truth of any information given on our Web Site. [c] any implied warranty or condition as to the merchantability or fitness of the Goods and Services for a particular purpose. [d] Compatibility of Our Web Site or the Goods supplied, with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection. [e] Compliance with any Law [f] Non-infringement of any right. (4) Our Web Site contains links to other internet web sites. we have neither the power nor control over any such Web Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked Web Site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such Web Site. (5) We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenue or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Web Site. (6) We make no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to our software and documentation, their quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Our software is licensed 'as is' and you the licensee, by making use thereof, are assuming the entire risk as to their quality and performance. In no circumstances will we be held liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software or documentation. (7) In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods and or services you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute.
9. Content and Intellectual Property Rights - (1) Title, Ownership Rights and Intellectual Property Rights in the Content whether provided by us or by any other Content Provider shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other Content Provider. We will strongly protect its rights in all countries. (2) You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement. (3) You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal or business use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
10. System Security - (1) You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person, to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the installation. (2) You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of our Web Site, or any software used on our Web Site, and that you will not permit any other person to do so. (3) You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution. Examples of violations are [a] Accessing data unlawfully or without consent. [b] Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability or network or to breach security or authentication measures. [c] Attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of 'overloading', 'flooding', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'. (4) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail group or newsgroup posting. (5) Taking any action in order to obtain Goods to which you are not entitled. (6) You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of [a] any violation of system security as set out above [b] your use of Our Web Site [c] any other breach or violation of this agreement by you [d] the infringement by you, or by any other user of your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
11. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
12. Contractual Limitation - Where we provide Goods without specific charge, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and may not be associated with any other service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual or other obligation.
13. Rights of Third Parties - Nothing in this agreement or on Our Web Site shall confer on any party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
14. Severability - If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
15. No Waiver - No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
16. Dispute Resolution - In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
17. Force Majeure - We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
18. Governing Law - This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.Terms and Conditions Go Here